Wednesday, March 10, 2010

CAN YOU TELL I'M FASTING FROM FB?




so i'm fasting from facebook for lent which explains why i'm suddenly such a prolific blogger...but who cares why, i'm just going to enjoy it while it lasts...

here is a list of some other wonderful things...little things that make me happy:

-10 year old parishioners giving me dog walking fliers to put in people's mailboxes at church - 50 cents for a half hour, $1 for an hour

-speaking of dogs, my dog sprinting across a field toward me - tongue and cheeks flapping in the wind with abandon

-sunshine in january, february, and march....ahhhhhhh....

-breakfast with friends

-my husband eating a bug...yes, there was a bug on the butter that i noticed earlier today. i made a mental note to clean off the butter tray and throw away the rest of the butter tonight when i got home from church. got home from church and guess what....butter gone. bug gone. i asked beau, "did you see the bug on this butter?" answer, "no." i laughed hysterically for a few moments. he smiled.

-gardens coming alive

-trees blooming (i don't care if they do make me sneeze)

-ferry rides on clear days

-arby's roast beef sandwiches (don't judge me, i'm pregnant)

-my baby girl kicking me...even when it is 3 a.m.

-answers to prayer

-craigslist sales

-free plumbing and plumbing fixtures...beau scored a free toilet for the addition today.

-my macgyver husband who will not let a simple thing like getting locked out of the house get him down - he'll just remove a window and hop in.

-prenatal yoga

that is all. you can go back to facebook now, i'm going to bed.

No comments: